Whether you want to watch them yourself or share them with a client or colleague, these webinars offer learning opportunities on an array of subjects. If you can’t make the scheduled time, check to see if registration grants access to a recording. Be aware that not all of these webinars are free.
May 9, 2019 | 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
After completing this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Explain what intercultural competence is
- Analyze how cultural competence can affect their role/organization
- Prioritize their need to move their organization toward greater intercultural competence
- Understand how to assess the intercultural competence of an individual or group
Activating Potential: How to Apply Mindset Tools to Empower Your Clients Toward Career Success (CERIC and Career Professionals of Canada)
May 15, May 22 & May 29, 2019 | 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. ET
This three-part webinar series, presented by career coach and empowerment trainer Shellie Deloyer, will introduce a set of tools and technique for helping clients achieve goals and get results. Participants will come away with tangible practices based on based on quantum change and growth mindset models such as Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
May 16, 2019 | 1:00 PM – 2:00 p.m. ET
Digital transformation has game-changing implications for employees in terms of the skills they need to stay relevant in the workplace. Discussion topics for this webinar will include digital transformation, the future of skills, new learning cultures and problem-solving roles.
May 21, 2019 | 2:00 PM ET
Despite the compelling evidence, not all employers are fully engaged in preventing harassment. Highlights of this webinar will include:
- Building the case for why facilitating a respectful workplace is so important
- Expanding your understanding of a respectful workplace
- Reducing the risk of respectful workplace violations, including acts of incivility
AI-powered, Human-centered Career Development & Coaching: Preparing for Skills and Jobs of the Future (CERIC and the Career Development Association of Alberta)
June 4, June 11 & June 18, 2019 | 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. ET
With the development and adoption of new artificial intelligence and robotics technologies, one in seven people will need to find a new occupation by 2030 (one in two for women and peoples of colour). This webinar series, presented by Audacious Futures CEO Hamoon Ehktiari, will take participants through the necessary steps of “getting located,” “finding a destination” and “mapping pathways” to opportunities, and identify tools that can help career practitioners and their clients better navigate the ever-changing world of work and learning.
Trauma-informed Career Development: How to Recognize and Effectively Respond to Trauma in Your Practice (CERIC and the British Columbia Career Development Association)
June 6, June 13 & June 20, 2019 | 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. ET
As more clients come to career services with a history of trauma, it is essential that career practitioners have the tangible tools to work effectively with these individuals. These three webinars, presented by trained trauma counsellor Seanna Quressette, will look at the impacts of trauma on career development, the ways we create trauma-informed spaces and strategies for trauma-informed dialogues with clients.
June 19, 2019 | 1:00 – 2:30 PM ET
LinkedIn can provide clients with massive opportunities for networking and career growth. In this session, participants will:
- Develop a better understanding of different profile-writing strategies
- Understand what key content to include under the summary and experience sections
- Gain insight on how to quickly and easily write a LinkedIn headline
- Learn effective LinkedIn engagement strategies to share with clients
Did we miss something? Leave a comment below or send us a note at email@example.com if you have information that can help make our article even better.